Los Santos City
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

New Jobs?

2 posters

Go down

New Jobs? Empty New Jobs?

Post by Ron_Nelson Tue Dec 11, 2007 12:55 am

I was wandering about 'The Well Stacked Pizza...', 'Cluckin' Bell' and 'Burger Shoot', what new things can be done to them. I thought about new vehicles which can be introduced for new jobs. Smile Here are a few ideas that came to my mind:

New Jobs? S1ih1.th

Traditionally, The Well Stacked Pizza used to deliver pizzas and food in the Pizzaboy/Faggio. A Boxville (colored red and yellow) can be also used to deliver food. One would by able to deliver food using a Boxville by gaining a promotion. To gain a promotion, one must do a certain task (ex: delivering 50 deliveries using the Pizzaboy). This will reduce from going back to the Restaurant to get the food and continue the deliveries.

New Jobs? S2cj8.th

The same concept can be applied to Cluckin' Bell. Instead of using a Pizzaboy (because of the logo at the back) a Faggio can be used. The colors of the boxville are yellow and red (not red and yellow Razz )

New Jobs? S3db2.th

The same principle fits with Burger Shot.

New Jobs? S4ae6.th

In the above illustration, there are Flatbeds, that are placed near a farm. They can be used to deliver flour that has been collected from the wheat. A company color should be used. I've put an example color.

Ron_Nelson

Number of posts : 52
Registration date : 2007-09-02

Back to top Go down

New Jobs? Empty Re: New Jobs?

Post by Xyth Sun Dec 30, 2007 11:53 pm

Seems nice and I see that it took you some time to make this suggestion.
Well, I really like this...
But are we going to make those restaurants ownable?
If yes, the owner should hire people to deliver food / materials for him.
If not, every restauarnt has his own I with the deliver job...
There shouldn't be only one deliver job which can make you deliver everything you want.
Thats how I think about it.

Xyth
Level 3 Admin
Level 3 Admin

Number of posts : 116
Registration date : 2007-08-19

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum