Los Santos City
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ok, so where were we?

2 posters

Go down

Ok, so where were we? Empty Ok, so where were we?

Post by Pritin Tue Jan 01, 2008 1:14 am

Well, hey.

As many of you have constantly been complaining (and that helped) about the gamemode taking too much time to get ready, some steps will be taken to ensure that delay is minimized.

Due to some problems here where I study, I was not able to have my laptop with me till now, but thankfully things seem to be settling down here, and hopefully I will be having my laptop from now.

That means, that scripting for the gamemode will always be going on.. From now, me not being online does not mean that there is no progress being made on the script. I will try my very best to keep you all updated of what all has been planned and what all has been done.

For those who've sticked along till now, thank you for doing so. With support like yours, this project will surely never stall!

As the scripter, I will be discussing many important issues with the admins, and resume scripting.
The game administrators will keep you updated of any information possible whenever appropriate.

All queries and comments are always welcome on the forums.. even complaints ( written maturely ofcourse) and all admins will respond normally and in a friendly way to them.

Wishing you all a very prosperous and happy new year too,
Pritin.
Pritin
Pritin
Lead Scripter and Admin
Lead Scripter and Admin

Male Number of posts : 191
Job/hobbies : Scripting / Gaming
Humor : None
Registration date : 2007-08-16

https://lscity.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Ok, so where were we? Empty Re: Ok, so where were we?

Post by Landon_Montana Wed Jan 02, 2008 3:22 am

Happy new year to you to.

And sounds good.

Landon_Montana

Male Number of posts : 21
Job/hobbies : Yard Services
Registration date : 2007-08-27

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum