Los Santos City
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hey guys! :D

2 posters

Go down

Hey guys! :D Empty Hey guys! :D

Post by Arildro_Prizia Mon Aug 27, 2007 8:41 pm

Hey Pritin! Very Happy

Arildro Prizia here! :O

I would just send a friendly "hello" in this topic to say I want to play here Smile

Well.. I was thinking about a new organisation or family but I am too lazy to begin making a character story, chose cars, skins, HQ and that stuff.. But I would just here something..

Fred_Morello is also a good mate of me, and I would like to ask about the Mexican family..
If Fred's family goes straight and applies, can I then "make" another mafia ALSO from Mexico.. I mean... Like we are both from Mexico and good partners and the families works good together, but we wouldn't be in the same mafia.. So my question is: Can I make/applicate a family/mafia ALSO from Mexico/ a kind of group of Fred's guys.? - I mean. Like we are the same mafia, but we have different ways to do our jobs, kill ppl, talk to ppl and so on.. Like 2 groups of the same Mafia..

I hope I explained that so well that you will understand Very Happy

Arildro

Cya later Wink

Arildro_Prizia

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2007-08-27

Back to top Go down

Hey guys! :D Empty Re: Hey guys! :D

Post by Pritin Thu Aug 30, 2007 8:49 pm

Great to have you here! Smile

Well about the family thing, I'm afraid that won't be such a nice thing... to have two families with the same origin background etc. But we'll see. Try to come up with something better if you acn though.

Anyway, hope you enjoy your stay here Wink
Pritin
Pritin
Lead Scripter and Admin
Lead Scripter and Admin

Male Number of posts : 191
Job/hobbies : Scripting / Gaming
Humor : None
Registration date : 2007-08-16

https://lscity.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Arildro_Prizia Fri Aug 31, 2007 12:14 am

Sure man! Very Happy

I will stay here.. But I will start as civil ( because I have a lot irl stuff to do in the next few weeks.. )

So yeah. Hope the server will be popular! Wink

Arildro_Prizia

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2007-08-27

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum